Network connection at lightning speeds without the stress of maintaining it yourself.
Our dense wave division multiplexing DWDM network solutions maximize the service capacity over two-fiber by running multiple wavelengths (colors of light) over a set of fibers and assigning a unique color to each customer. This provides your organization with a private, dedicated wide area transport network capable of 10 Gbps or 100 Gbps of capacity without the capital outlay and responsibilities associated with maintaining outside plant facilities in public and private right-of-way.
Our DWDM network is capable of up to 96 wavelengths, each with a capacity of 10 Gbps or 100 Gbps, creating a terabit-capable network operating over each set of fiber in our outside plant facilities. This approach optimizes the utilization of regional and long-haul fiber assets, which in the long run translates into the ability to deliver higher capacity at a lower cost.
The DWDM network is equipped and capable of delivering a solution based on the needs of your business:
- Custom solutions delivered via our regional fiber plant that ensures the highest levels of security and performance to support mission-critical applications
- Seamless fault propagation across the network, which allows for management of network transport alarms, surveillance, dispatch and fix verification/tracking
- Private, point-to-point, fully managed optical wavelength service
- Long-haul and metro service connectivity
- Unprotected or protected service options
- Monitored 24/7/365 network operation center located and staffed in Wapakoneta, Ohio, providing you peace of mind to focus on your core competencies to grow your business
- Term commitment options from month-to-month operating lease to 240-month Nx10G or Nx100G capital lease options to fit within your budget
- Payment options from monthly and annual recurring to upfront right-of-use/port seat license payment with annual maintenance to deliver a cost-effective solution with budgeting options
- Flexible service order conditions for mid-term moves, additions and upgrades
- Assurance that we will deliver what we promise through service-level commitments
We’re ready to work with you to determine the best fit for your business’ unique needs. Connect with us today to get started.