With more than 3,000 route miles of directly owned high-count fiber and another 700+ miles under management and over 40 points of presence (PoPs), we’re everywhere you need us to be.
If you have concerns about having enough staff to monitor and operate a dark fiber facility-based network 24/7/365, then take a look at our managed fiber service option. With managed fiber services, we provide a 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps or 100 Gbps switch and optics to light your dark fiber and connect to the management interface of the switch, providing round-the-clock monitoring of your leased fiber network.
We deliver peace of mind to our customers by providing maintenance on the routes for utility protection services and annual route audits, touting a four-hour or better mean time to repair (MTTR). Our experienced network operation and customer care centers have been located and staffed in Wapakoneta, Ohio, since 1997.
Our regional fiber facilities and infrastructure services allow us to deliver a solution based on the needs of your business:
- Ability to extend the reach of your network through our WAN transport services and/or optical wavelength services that can be directly accessed through network-to-network interfaces inside our colocation facilities
- Access to leased facilities at environmentally controlled colocation centers and/or by extending your outside plant through cable stub to one of our hand holes/manholes for a mid-span, meet-point splice in a non-environmentally controlled enclosure
- Payment options from monthly and annual recurring to upfront right-of-use license payment with annual maintenance to deliver a cost-effective solution with budgeting options
- Flexible service order conditions for adding mid-span connection points
- Assurance we will deliver what we promise through service-level commitments